Grunge Release History
From IThemes Codex
Revision as of 05:35, September 13, 2010 by Ronald
Release Type: Functionality Enhancement
- The 1.5.0 release adds child theme capabilities to the Grunge theme series.
- Hardcoded text has been removed from and replaced with a widgetized area. This allows the themes to be used in a [WordPress MU/Multi-Site] environment.
- The error in the contact form page has fixed.
- Most files have been updated.
- almost all files have been updated. To upgrade from a previous release, you need to re-upload the entire theme.
- Make sure that you save the contents of your index.php file, so that you can retrieve the current "Welcome Text". Once upgraded, you should add this information to the "Home Welcome" widget area (wp-dashboard > Appearance > Widgets)