Introduction to Exchange Add-Ons
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
Revision as of 18:40, December 3, 2013
Exchange Add-Ons are features that you can add or remove depending on your needs. Selling your stuff should only be as complicated as you need it to be. iThemes Exchange comes with a number of built in Add-on features to enhance the functionality of your online store.
In the Add-ons page, you will see tabs to show all of your add-ons, only those add-ons currently enabled, only those add-ons currently disabled and a Get More tab that will show any add-ons you don’t yet have.
To enable an add-on, simply click the Disabled button to the right of the add-on. Disabling a plugin works the same way; you’ll just click the Enabled button to deactivate the add-on.
You’ll notice a gear symbol next to the Enabled button on some of your add-ons. This means that that particular add-on has settings you can adjust. For instance, if you click the gear symbol next to the Digital Downloads add-on, you’ll see that you have the option to allow your customer to make a purchase without registering or logging in.
- Exchange Add-ons on iThemes.com
- Free Add-Ons
- Premium Add-Ons
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone