Make a Custom Field (or Amost Anything) Clickable
With the power of different tags in LoopBuddy Layout, you can make almost anything clickable without editing a single file. This is extremely useful when you want to make something like a Custom Field, which is text by default, clickable automatically in any or every loop.
Steps to perform in your LoopBuddy Layout:
- Start with a Text tag (first Text tag) which has the content:
- Next comes anything, including a Custom Field tag. This is the link.
- Now comes another Text tag (second Text tag) which has the content:
- Now comes anything to show the link. It can be the same Custom Field tag again as #2 above, another custom field, or any text or image you wish.
- Another Text tag (3rd Text tag) with the following content: