How to set up
- Download the Restaurant block plugin from here.
- Download the corresponding theme (either Entree or Entree Pub) from Member Panel.
How to enable commenting in single Location entry pages
1. Ensure that the latest version of Builder Blocks plugin is being used. See this to learn how to properly update plugins.
2. Edit wp-content/plugins/builder-block-restaurant/lib/post-types/2.location.php.
'supports' => array( 'title', 'editor', 'thumbnail', 'excerpt' ),
'supports' => array( 'title', 'editor', 'thumbnail', 'excerpt', 'comments' ),
Note: Plugin customizations will be erased during plugin upgrades. So remember to re-do this when you update the plugin.
3. Edit wp-content/themes/BuilderChild-Entree/restaurant-location/single.php.
<?php //comments_template(); // include comments template ?>
<?php comments_template(); // include comments template ?>
4. Go to My Theme -> Settings -> Comments. Place a tick mark for Locations and Save Settings.