The Slides plugin adds the ability to easily integrate sliding presentations, consisting of slides, into your website. Your Slides presentation optionally displays a numbered or bulleted list of slides for easy navigation and the ability to manually or auto-advance. Slides supports multiple groups of slide presentations. Each slide presentation may contain unlimited slides. Slides are made by selecting a slide layout, selecting an image to use in the layout, then adding content in the WYSIWYG editor. The WYSIWYG editor is provided when adding/editing each individual slide so you may easily customize the look and feel of the slide even with little to no HTML knowledge, just like a normal WordPress post or page is created.
Slides is great for creating presentations of information such as telling a story, presenting news or giving tutorial walkthroughs. Any information you'd like to quickly split up and display with or without an associated image can be displayed well with this tool.
- Unlimited slide groups with unlimited slides within.
- Six standard slide layouts (assign per slide):
- Image Left (image on the left; content on the right)
- Image Right (image on the right; content to the left)
- Image Top (image on the top; content below)
- Image Bottom (image on the bottom; content above)
- Image Only
- No Image (content / text only)
- Widget support.
- Shortcode support.
- WYSIWYG editor.
- Drag & drop re-ordering of slides.
Options per Slides Group
- Display next/previous buttons
- Display pagination (numbered tabs for jumping ahead)?
- Fade speed.
- Slide speed.
- Slide effect.
- Cross fade?
- Randomize slides?
- Auto play?
- Pause on manual advancement?
- Pause on hover?
- Auto adjust height?
- Auto height adjust animation speed.
- Create a Slides group.
- Add one or more slide(s) into your Slides group.
- Hover over your group you would like to add slides to and click to Add Slides.
- Select the layout format you would like to use for this slide.
- Select an image for use in the Slide (if applicable).
- Enter your content in the WYSIWYG editor.
- Save the slide; add more slides if desired.
- Add as a widget or shortcode.