Slides is available as part of the DisplayBuddy Series.
The Slides plugin adds the ability to easily integrate sliding presentations, consisting of slides, into your website. Your Slides presentation optionally displays a numbered or bulleted list of slides for easy navigation and the ability to manually or auto-advance. Slides supports multiple groups of slide presentations. Each slide presentation may contain unlimited slides. Slides are made by selecting a slide layout, selecting an image to use in the layout, then adding content in the WYSIWYG editor. The WYSIWYG editor is provided when adding/editing each individual slide so you may easily customize the look and feel of the slide even with little to no HTML knowledge, just like a normal WordPress post or page is created.
Slides is great for creating presentations of information such as telling a story, presenting news, or giving tutorial walkthroughs. Any information you'd like to quickly split up and display with or without an associated image can be displayed well with this tool.
- Unlimited slide groups with unlimited slides within.
- Six standard slide layouts (assign per slide):
- Image Left (image on the left; content on the right)
- Image Right (image on the right; content to the left)
- Image Top (image on the top; content below)
- Image Bottom (image on the bottom; content above)
- Image Only
- No Image (content / text only)
- Widget support.
- Shortcode support.
- WYSIWYG editor.
- Drag & drop re-ordering of slides.
All PluginBuddy plugins also support automatic upgrades and support.
Options per Slides group
- Display next/previous buttons
- Display pagination (numbered tabs for jumping ahead)?
- Fade speed.
- Slide speed.
- Slide effect.
- Cross fade?
- Randomize slides?
- Auto play?
- Pause on manual advancement?
- Pause on hover?
- Auto adjust height?
- Auto height adjust animation speed.
- Make whole slides link to the next?
- Preload images?
- Create a Slides group.
- Add one or more slide(s) into your Slides group.
- Hover over your group you would like to add slides to and click to Add Slides.
- Select the layout format you would like to use for this slide.
- Select an image for use in the Slide (if applicable).
- Enter your content in the WYSIWYG editor.
- Save the slide; add more slides if desired.
- Add as a widget or shortcode.