This plugin add the ability to display image slideshows anywhere on your site with fully customizable animated transitions and advanced effects. Slideshow has two different sliders that you can choose from, Slider and Cycle. Each slider has different animation effects and customizations.
The transitions for this mode focus on slicing up the image into multiple pieces and using those pieces for different transition effects.
The transitions for this mode focuses on shuffling images around.
Carousel has the ability to save multiple groups that can each have different images and settings. The only information required to create a group is a group name.
In order to add images you will need to select a group then adjust the "Slide Image Dimensions" width and height so that the Carousel plugin will know what dimensions it will need to resize the images to. After saving the desired image dimensions then you can add an image by clicking the "+Add image" button. Carousel uses WordPress's built in media up-loader. This will allow you to either upload new images or select images that you have already added to the media library. In order to select an image to add from the list of images click the "show" link for that image and then click the "select this image" button as shown in the image below.
- Two distinct Slideshow modes.
- Approximately 50 transition special effects available including random options.
- Upload images or use existing images from the Media Library.
- Customizable image size.
- Some Slideshow options include:
- Image captions on slides.
- Pause on hover.
- Dropped shadows.
- Bullet or numbered slide navigation.
- Slide thumbnail navigation.
- Full speed control.
- Navigation arrows on slides on hover.
- Stop after showing certain number of slides.
- Unlimited Slideshow groups.
- Widget support.
- Shortcode support.
- Support for changing layouts. More coming soon.
- Customizable animation speeds.
- Automatic upgrades.