Welcome to the official Support Policies page. This page basically outlines all the official support means and any related requirements that go along with any kind of support.
All of these Support Policies apply to any iThemes brand support: iThemes (themes and plugins) and/or WebDesign.com.
Throughout this page AND on any and every other page, section or area of the iThemes and WebDesign websites, the general term "iThemes" represents both brands and all involved products and offerings.
Official Support Method - FORUMS
iThemes Forum (including the WebDesign.com forum for WebDesign users) is the official (and only) support method. The iThemes forums are full of knowledge, wealth and information shared in thousands of topics in dozens of different specific sections catering to any and all products you may have from iThemes.
The iThemes forums area is the only official way to get support on any of your current active iThemes products.
Existing Customer Support - FORUMS
Forums are the only official support method provided by iThemes. All iThemes products come with full official forum support.
iThemes.com support for existing customers is offered solely on the Official iThemes Support Forums. WebDesign.com support is provided via the WebDesign forums available to you after you log into your WebDesign.com account.
Support is 8am – 5pm Monday through Friday, CST. No support is provided nor guaranteed after those hours OR on other days. Check out the current iThemes local day and time
Potential Customer Support - FORUMS
All support for FUTURE/POTENTIAL customers is provided via one of the following 3 channels:
- Pre-Sales Forums section
- By emailing email@example.com with your Pre-Sales questions
Sales also works from 8am – 5pm Monday through Friday, CST. No answers are provided nor guaranteed after those hours OR on other days. Check out the current iThemes local day and time
Tips for Posting on the Support Forums
- Read the Forum Rules before posting.
- Search the forums for answers prior to posting.
- Read our ever-expanding Codex, which is updated on a regular basis.
- Always post full required links, all required answers, AS MUCH INFORMATION AS YOU CAN, any LOG FILES, and detailed info w/screenshots.
- Always include FTP/cPanel/iThemes-Membership/WP-Admin login info AND links to each (including the exact forum post link that you're referring to) when asked to do so, by an iThemes employee on the forums, via email OR pm. If you miss any of the required information, we will have to reply to you on the forums to resend us the email OR the pm with ALL the required info. Please include ALL info in ONE SINGLE message.
- If you're asked to email or pm us, please do so only once.
- Please post in the correct category. If you are not sure where to post or cannot find the appropriate category where you can post, post in any of the most relevant category you can see and also mention in your post that you're not sure where to post. We'll take care of it from there!
- Any free plugins are provided as is and no support is offered nor guaranteed in any manner. Check out our Free Plugins Policies.
The iThemes Codex is our version of a comprehensive and detailed FAQ (frequently asked questions) and tips that can help you with our products and general WordPress and website questions. In fact, this very page you are reading right now is in the Codex: you are basically reading the Support Policies section of the iThemes Codex.
Anytime you hear the word "Codex" anywhere related to iThemes, it is basically referring to this entire Codex.
The Codex is updated almost daily, and contains a wealth of information to help you get started. The iThemes Codex even contains MANY code examples and snippets which are NOT covered by official iThemes support policies on this page. All of such code examples and tips are provided voluntarily by each staff who added them, just for your benefit.