Billboard Adding Images
From IThemes Codex
After you have created a group for the images then you can select group from the groups table and click the "Add Entries" link to add images to that group. When you add an image the following information will be requested:
- Description - The description will be used as the alt tag when it is displayed on your site.
- Link URL - The URL of where you would like the images to link to.
- Image - Here you will select and image from your computer and Billboard will use one of it's methods to resize it to the group width and height that you have set.
- Priority - If random is turned on and only specific amount of images from your Billboard group will be displayed you can set a priority on which images are more likely to be shown.
- Require Link URL - This allows you to set whether a link will be required in order for you to add images.