Release Type: Feature Release
Description: This release introduces the new Import/Export feature. With this feature, layouts and settings can be exported as either a way to backup those settings or to transfer them to other Builder sites. In addition, the Import/Export system features an API that will be used by other features, such as Builder Style Manager, so that those settings can also be exportable.
A few other changes were also made as part of this release:
- The default stylesheet no longer forces auto widths and heights for post images.
- The functions.php file was expanded to have comments detailing how a child theme can modify the default features of Builder.
- The "My Theme" menu can now be completely removed by using the builder-my-theme-menu theme support.
- Added code to force PHP's minimum memory limit to 64M. This was done to help protect sites against a WordPress bug that can accidentally lower the memory limit to 32M. Since WordPress running the twentyten theme and no plugins can consume 22-24M of memory by itself and each plugin can consume .5-10+M each, bumping up the limit for all Builder users seemed like a way to help protect users against out of unnecessary out of memory issues.
- Added actions: builder_customize_theme_features, builder_theme_features_loaded, and builder_theme_settings_loaded.