Arrival features simple styling in either blue or pink for creating a baby announcement site to share with family and friends.
Demo site layouts & views export file
How to set up Arrival like the demo site
1. Create the Pages that you would like to be in the nav bar. Ensure that there is one named
Home and another named
2. Go to Settings -> Reading. Set
Home as Front page and
Blog as Posts page.
3. Go to Appearance -> Menus, create a menu named say,
Main Menu and add your desired Pages and any other items to it and save.
4. Create a layout named
Home and set it up like this:
Widget bar module
5. Edit Page titled
Home and apply
Home layout in the Custom Layout meta box.
6. Set up (either duplicate
Home or create from scratch or modify if present) another layout named
Right Sidebar. It is basically similar to
These are the differences:
- Header module: Tagline is "Show Tagline (default)".
- Third module is a content module instead of a widget bar module. The content module has 1 right sidebar that is 200px wide.
Set this as the default layout.
FYI: In the demo site there's a
Blog view to apply
Right Sidebar layout to the Posts page. It is not needed in the current set up since
Right Sidebar is the default layout.