Builder Content Module
The Content Module adds a place for post or page content to render. Most Layouts will have this module.
Adding an Image Module
To add a Content Module to your Layout, click Add Module and select the Content Module from the list of available Modules.
Content Module Settings
Once the Content Module has been selected and added to the Layout, the Modify Content Module Settings box will appear. Customize the settings of the Content Module by selecting from the following options.
Available Content Module settings include:
- Name - For widget identification purposes
- Sidebars - Widget areas to the left, right or on both sides of the content module
- Sidebar Widths - “Narrow,” “Standard,” “Wide” or a custom width in pixels
- Style - **Varies by child theme** - If the active child theme (theme design) provides Alternate Module Style options for this module, select the desired style.
Click the Save button to save the Content Module Settings. You'll now see the Content Module added to your Layout, denoting the configuration of sidebars (if applicable).
Generic CSS Class
- Introduction to Builder Layouts
- Video Overview
- Creating a Builder Layout
- Applying Layouts to Specific Posts/Pages