Exchange Add-Ons: Advanced US Taxes
To use the Advanced U.S. Taxes add-on, you'll need to create an account with TaxCloud.
You'll install the Advanced U.S. Taxes add-on as you would any other plugin. Then go into Exchange > Add-ons and click the gear symbol to the left of the Enabled button for Advanced U.S. Taxes.
The first group of settings you'll find there will be for your TaxCloud API IDs and Keys.
Next you'll enter your business's primary address.
Lastly, you'll go into the General Settings. You can opt to enable Tax Exemptions for qualified customers.
- Exchange Add-ons on iThemes.com
- Free Add-Ons
- Premium Add-Ons
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone