Exchange FAQs: Do I Have to Use an iThemes Theme with Exchange
No, you should be able to use Exchange with any WordPress theme.
There are occasional conflicts with other themes, most of which can be solved using the WordPress Page Type instead of the Exchange Page Type. This is changed under Settings > Pages.
- Do I Have to Use an iThemes Theme with Exchange
- How Do I Change State to Province in the Billing and Shipping Address Forms
- How Do I Change Where the User Redirects to After Logging Out
- How Do I Create a Custom Product Category Page
- How Do I Create Custom Styles for Exchange
- How Do I Edit My Template Files
- How Do I Resolve a Theme Conflict
- How Do I Setup My Store Page/Display My Products
- How Do I Show the Product Featured Image on Archive/Category Pages
- Troubleshooting the PayPal Add-ons
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone