Exchange FAQs: How Do I Setup My Store Page/Display My Products
You don't have to do anything! If you go to your-domain.com/store, you'll see any products you created displayed there. You can change the title and slug of your store page in your Exchange Page settings.
- Do I Have to Use an iThemes Theme with Exchange
- How Do I Change State to Province in the Billing and Shipping Address Forms
- How Do I Change Where the User Redirects to After Logging Out
- How Do I Create a Custom Product Category Page
- How Do I Create Custom Styles for Exchange
- How Do I Edit My Template Files
- How Do I Resolve a Theme Conflict
- How Do I Setup My Store Page/Display My Products
- How Do I Show the Product Featured Image on Archive/Category Pages
- Troubleshooting the PayPal Add-ons
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone