Exchange General Settings: Currency Settings
The Currency Settings is where you'll determine the type of currency used on your site and the formatting for display.
The settings for the currency include:
- Default Currency - What currency do you want to use on your site (ex. US Dollars)?
- Symbol Position - Does the dollar sign go before or after the price?
- Thousands Separator - What symbol do you want to use to separate the thousands?
- Decimals Separator - What symbol do you want to use to separate your dollar amounts from the change?
- Email Settings
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone