Exchange Pages Settings
The Pages Settings determine the set up of your store and display the current URL for Exchange-related pages, including:
- Product Base
- Store Page
- Customer Registration
- Account Page
- Profile Page
- Customer Downloads
- Customer Log In
- Customer Log Out
- Purchase Confirmation
- Customer Shopping Cart
- Customer Checkout
On this page, you'll determine what type of page it will be, what the page title is and what the slug for that page will be.
There are 3 page types you can chose from:
- Exchange - This is the default (and recommended) setting
- WordPress - You can use shortcodes to embed and have max control
- Disabled - This would be for pages you don't need to use (ex: If you're only selling one item, you can disable the Store page)
Exchange Page Type
There's nothing you need to do when using the Exchange Page Type. All of your pages are created and set up for you.
WordPress Page Type
With the WordPress Page Type selected, a dropdown menu will appear listing all of your pages.
From that dropdown, select the page you'd like to use in place of the Exchange page.
You'll also see a shortcode beneath the dropdown menu.
Copy that shortcode and paste it into the page you've selected from the dropdown menu.
Disabled Page Type
You'd use the Disabled Page Type when you don't want to use that particular page. For instance, if you're only selling one item, you may not want to use the Store or the Cart pages. You can simply disable any pages you don't need or want.
- Email Settings
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone