Licensing or Login Issues Due to Broswser
From IThemes Codex
Sometimes, your browser may have an add-on or extension/module, or a built-in feature, which may interfere with your username or password.
- You may get an error when trying to log into your iThemes account from within the License Manager:
- Username and/or password is invalid. Are you using your iThemes password?
- Possible solutions:
- You can turn off all add-ons/modules/extensions in your browser and then try logging in again.
- You can try other browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc) to try and log in.
- This may also be related to your host. Please ask your host if they're blocking any IP address or connections of such types where you log into iThemes from/through your website plugins.