Tipsy Group Settings
Here is a list of all of the Tipsy settings and a description of what each setting controls.
- Group Title - This setting will allow you to change the title of the group at any time.
- Tip activation - Method upon which the tooltip is activated. Can be set on hover, focus, or click.
- Tip Position - Default orientation tooltip should show up as. You can set it to: "top", "bottom", "left" or "right".
- Auto hide - When set to true the tooltip will only fadeout when you hover over the actual tooltip and then hover off of it.
- Max width - CSS max-width property for the Tipsy element.
- Edge offset - Distances the Tipsy popup from the element with tooltip applied to it by the number of pixels specified.
- Display delay - Number of milliseconds to delay before showing the Tipsy popup after you mouseover an element with tooltip applied to it.
- Fade in speed - Speed at which the Tipsy popup will fade into view.
- Fade out speed - Speed at which the Tipsy popup will fade out of view.
- Tip Content - Default content that goes inside the tooltip itself.