Replying to Email Buddy
Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:38 PM
Hi, please sign in with the username and password you use to access the membership area (from where you downloaded the product(s) you purchased), and post your support request in the Emailbuddy support forum: http://ithemes.com/forum/forum/97-emailbuddy/,
Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:41 AM
Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:19 AM
Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:13 AM
Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:32 AM
EmailBuddy does use wp_mail.
Also, the forums are manned from 8-5 Central time Monday - Friday. I noticed your most recent posts were yesterday (Sunday) and early this morning. So you're not being overlooked. Please just give us time to respond to your posts.
Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:59 PM
Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:11 PM
I spoke with sales and they said just to contact them (firstname.lastname@example.org) and they'd best be able to discuss that with you.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:50 AM
I've got some answers for you:
- In what ways does EmailBuddy accomodate the collection of emails? You can import emails into EmailBuddy or users can sign up on your site. (I hope that answers your question, not sure I 100% know what you're asking. If that doesn't answer your question, let me know and I'll try again! )
- If I already have a list on aweber, can I transfer it to EmailBuddy? You can import plain text files into EmailBuddy, so if you can export your users from aweber into a plain text file, you can easily import them into EmailBuddy.
- Can I create a subscription box for my website? Yes
- Will the subscriber be sent to a confirmation page so they know their request went through? No, but they do have to verify their email address, so they will get an email asking them to confirm. You can also enable Double-Opt-In.
- Are there autoresponder capabilities or is it simply an email broadcast system? It is simply an email broadcast system.
- Is there a limit as to how many emails you can send at once without fear of being blacklisted as a spammer? Or is there SMTP capability or CRON jobs to spread out the email blast? EmailBuddy sends out 50 emails every 1 minute in order to keep from being blacklisted as a spammer. You can adjust the number of emails that are sent out each time and how long between each under settings in EmailBuddy.
- Is there any way to upgrade to just these two plugins instead of buying the entire Developer Suite? This one I'm going to have to discuss with sales. As soon as I find out the answer, I'll post here again.
Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:47 PM
Also, I would like to purchase BackupBuddy and EmailBuddy but I already have Mobile, Billboarad and Rotating Images from the Foundation Pack I just bought. Is there any way for me to upgrade to just these two plugins instead of buying the entire Developer Suite?
Thank you for your patience with my many questions!
Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:59 PM
as per the product page: "EmailBuddy is currently only available for purchase with the PluginBuddy Developer Suite, which includes BackupBuddy (our hottest plugin), Mobile, Billboard and Rotating Images and more to come."
I am not sure what you mean by "gather followers emails". You can collect e-mail addresses, and Emailbuddy will allow you to send e-mails to to addresses, that is primarily the functionality. But perhaps I misunderstand your question,