Hi, Carol -
None of our themes include a shopping cart. This is something you will need to add with a third-party plugin. But you can use a shopping cart on any of our themes, not just the Ecommerce theme.
Here are a few shopping carts we recommend:
The last 2 I know will have video tours and examples so you can see how they work. The backend will be handled differently on each.
And I'm afraid I'm not sure what "Your Account" is referring to...if you could just clarify a bit we'll do our best to answer.
Replying to Shopping Cart and Your Account
Posted 28 May 2010 - 03:31 PM
Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:00 PM
- is this a plug-in or standard feature?
- can it be used on any template or just ecommerce?
- how is the back-end handled? Payment options, funds transfer, etc.
- is it a plug-in or standard feature?
- is there a max limit as to how many client 'Your Accounts' are established on our site?
- does the client establish the password?
- can we download documents into a client account?
- where can I read more about this feature?