Style Manager capabilities?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_TJ Sutherland_*

Guest_TJ Sutherland_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2010 - 02:41 PM

Hello

Builder looks really useful, but I have a question about what I can change via Style Manager?

My partner is an interior architect, and has a specific look in mind for her site. I am not clear what style options I can change in Style Manager.

I've seen the partial screenshot, and the choices seem pretty basic. How many other options are there?

If there is a video covering Style Manager, I haven't seen it. If there is, where on the site is it?

For my partner, how much we can shift the look to what she wants is the real deal maker. So the more specific you can be in describing the capabilities of Style Manager, the fast we can make our decision,

Thanks,

TJ

#2 Sridhar Katakam

Sridhar Katakam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:09 AM

Hi TJ,

Styles set via Style Manager apply to all modules of a certain type. For example, it is not possible to style two different widget bar modules differently using Style Manager. But it is very much do-able by editing the theme's style.css.

I have captured a screenshot showing most of the sections expanded. It should show what can be done using Style Manager.

Please see http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/4840/stylemanager.png