Flexx Professional - How To Change Menu Bar Colors

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Debby Eubank

Debby Eubank

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:37 PM

Hi!

This is my first time posting a question to this forum so hopefully this is the way to go about it. I've searched high and low (through all the css stylesheet) and spent hours using an old site to try and figure this out. I am stumped. I see how to change the color of the menu bar where there is no pages listed. I also see how to change the text of the menu bar as well as the borders. However, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change the color of the menu bar when there is a page there. I hope this makes sense!

Can anyone save me from myself or pulling my hair out for premature balding? Seriously though, my site and branding colors are blue and orange and a black menu bar just doesn't look good with it. A big thanks and kudos to anyone whom knows this answer.....

Debby

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,384 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 05:11 AM

Hi Debbie,

please1) sign into the forum (with the same username/password you used to download your purchased products from the membership site), 2) post in the appropriate theme forum and 3) always add a link to your site,

thanks,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.