Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Tampogo Earth site using Builder and Ionic Child theme

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mark Meister

Mark Meister

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 05:29 PM

<a  href="http://tampogoearth.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://tampogoearth.com</a>

I've just complete my first iThemes site and I am really happy with it. I'm using the Ionic child theme with rotating images, widget content, contactbuddy, and the custom navigation menu tools. I'm also using a transparent background on the navi bar and 3 builder layouts with 3 different Style Manager styles applied to them. I have some more tweaking to do, but I'm extremenly satisfied with what I was able to achieve with such little knowledge of code. Thanks to iThemes and to Sridhar for helping out!

Edited by Mark Meister, 01 January 2011 - 11:31 AM.

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,361 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:26 AM

Nice one, kudos!

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Joni Solis

Joni Solis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:53 PM

Mark, your tampogoearth site is very professional looking! Job well done! Like your creative background image with the "loading" text and the bright colors.

Can you please tell me how you got rid of the black line above your menu? I am trying out the Ionic theme and I have also set the menu background to transparent but no matter what color I have tried setting it to I still get that black line above the menu text.
-- Joni Solis
My Builder site: Horse Art Designs - http://alove4horses.com/design/
Current theme : Ionic 1.0.2 by iThemes - A Builder Child Theme

#4 sridhar

sridhar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,262 posts
  • LocationBangalore, India

Posted 12 June 2011 - 02:02 PM

@Joni

You might want to create a new topic in Builder forum about the issue you are facing with your site.

Make sure you provide a URL of the site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users