Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Tabber not working properly

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Katie _*

Guest_Katie _*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:41 PM

I'm trying to use the tabber widget for WP but its not showing any content? It shows the 3 tabs at the top but then nothing is below it. I've put widgets inside the widget area of each tab.

I followed installation steps- http://www.toodlestwenties.com

#2 skylermoore

skylermoore

• Members
  • Others: All Themes, BackupBuddy, All Plugins, DisplayBuddy, ThumbsUp
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 01:20 PM

Sorry for the late response, I looked at your site and I didn't see the tabber widget plugin.

Please let us know if you are still looking for a solution.

Have a good day.

#3 Guest_brett sampson_*

Guest_brett sampson_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:11 PM

Skyler - I have a problem with my widget tabs...

I have the I-Company theme. The widgets for the bottom three boxes are all locked out. I click on them in the editor and they won't let me open them or modify them. Please tell me how to fix this.

Thanks.

Brett Sampson

Current Theme

iCompany 1.6.18 by iThemes
iCompany is a Premium WordPress Theme from iThemes.com designed for business/company websites who want an integrated blog component

All of this themeâs files are located in /themes/iCompany.