LIFE theme: 1) How to Activate COMMENTS and 2) Wide Picture

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Kantis Simmons_*

Guest_Kantis Simmons_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2011 - 02:58 PM

QUESTION #1

How do i activate comments on PAGES for the iLIFE themes?

I would like to have my Facebook comment wideget to work with comments, but the comments dont show on pages. Things work fine for posts

Yes I have the comments checked within the PAGE dashboard.

Question #2

How do i put the special "Picture in the page, and below the nav bar" as said with the various templates.

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,144 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 06:31 AM

Hi,

please sign into the forum using your username and password, and post in the appropriate theme forum.

thanks you,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Kantis Simmons

Kantis Simmons

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 11:45 AM

I am login now. Here is the question...

Hopefully this is th eappropriate area? The forum is a little confusing. Abut the place where to post questions.

QUESTION #1

How do i activate comments on PAGES for the iLIFE themes?

I would like to have my Facebook comment wideget to work with comments, but the comments dont show on pages. Things work fine for posts

Yes I have the comments checked within the PAGE dashboard.

Question #2

How do i put the special "Picture in the page, and below the nav bar" as said with the various templates.

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,144 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 04:08 PM

Hi,

you should log in with the same user/password that you use to access the membership page (the page from which you downloaded the theme(s) you purchased). Then you should post in the Life series support forum. If you do not have access, please contact sales@ithemes.com with proof of purchase, and the credentials you used when purchasing the theme, and they will look into it,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users