Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Creating Squeeze and Capture Pages

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Liz_*

Guest_Liz_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2011 - 09:39 PM

I have seen many themes that say they can create squeeze pages for marketing. Other themes that create sales pages, and yet other ones that are wordpress themes for marketing. I am hoping to find one theme that can do all these things.

Does the Builder theme offer these options? Can I create a home page with no sidebars? And then a sales page? Then actually blog format with post and sidebars and other options?

I can see in the videos you can customize different layouts for different pages, but would this allow a squeeze/capture page as one of those layouts, just a header and no sidbars or anything?

Thanks for any information.  I wish I could find a theme that could supply these options.

Liz

#2 sridhar

sridhar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:12 AM

Does the Builder theme offer these options?

Builder does not come with pre-built templates for squeeze, landing etc. pages out of the box.

Can I create a home page with no sidebars? And then a sales page? Then
actually blog format with post and sidebars and other options?

Yes ma'm. The layout possibilities offered by Builder is unmatched.

I can see in the videos you can customize different layouts for
different pages, but would this allow a squeeze/capture page as one of
those layouts, just a header and no sidbars or anything?

You bet!

#3 Guest_Liz_*

Guest_Liz_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:02 AM

Thank You!!

I dont mind customizing the pages.

So now to make it complicated.

Can I make a home page as a landing page, and the rest of the pages with the side bars? From my understanding I can have many layouts within the same wordpress site? correct?

If so, I am sold!!

I appreciate your response so quickly

#4 sridhar

sridhar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:17 AM

Yes.

You might want to check out http://www.youtube.com/?v=2tYclZGMXrA and <a class="text external" href="../../../ithemes-builder-basics-free-online-workshop/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">iThemes Builder Basics Free Online Workshop</a>