cost to purchase?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_lauren rhone_*

Guest_lauren rhone_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:38 PM

I am confused and ADD! Tell me how this works. Let's assume I buy a subscription to builder for about $100.00.

Do I have to buy themes separately?

Do I pay extra for plugins from this site?

Can I use any wordpress plug in builder or do I have to use only yours?

You have a lot of great information about your products and services on your site it is quite overwhelming.

Best - Lauren

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,998 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 04:36 PM

Hi,

This page outlines what you get when you purchase Builder, click the "features" tab.

So when you purchase Builder, you purchase the right to download the theme files, and a 1 year subscription to download theme updates and receive support through this forum. With builder, you will also have access (for free) to all available child themes for Builder.

Other themes are not included with your purchase of Builder theme, plugins (other than those listed on the Builder Features page) are not included either.

You are free to use whatever plugin you want on Builder.

hope these clarify,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.