- Where is the list of all the child themes? I see the four listed on the Builder page, but are there more?
- With the child themes, I assume there is the ability to change theme colors/header images/font, etc. built into the interface, without playing with CSS, right?
- If I already own the Architect theme, is there a discount available for upgrading to Builder? If not, any sales going on currently (I haven't seen onesince before new years in my email)?
- When watching the Builder tutorial, it appeared that some pages (like the video page and opt-in page) lost the header,navigation, widgets, footer, etc. and just a page with a video / opt-in form showed up. Is that the way it works, or did the tut builder just not take to time to include those pieces of the page layout? I'd like to make sure that every page has all the header/nav./widgets/footer in tact. That's possible, right?
- I'd like to just clarify that the multiple use licence for Architect and Builder means that I can purchase them once and re-use them as many times as I'd like for my own and my client's websites with no additional charges. Is that correct?
Welcome to the forum:
Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!
Also take note of the forum guidelines.
Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.
What is included with support:
Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.
Support during Holidays:
During the Holidays (Dec. 22 - Jan. 2) our support staff will spend well-deserved time with their families and loved ones.
We can not guarantee the same level of support that you are used to.
Moderators will check in on the support forum, but response times may be longer than expected.
Your iThemes support team wishes you happy holidays!
Upgrade to Buillder?
Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:49 PM
Posted 17 January 2011 - 07:27 AM
2. Using the stylemanager plugin, you will be able to do most of the "standard" editing (changing colours, sizes, fonts, borders etc.) without having to edit css. There may be very specific changes that will require "manual" changes to the css, but were here on the forum to help out with that. (Note: changing images is not a styling or css issue, but there are plugins included with your purchase of Builder).
3. We have the customer loyalty program ("because we like you "), check the banner in the right sidebar here for details.
Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.
To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.
When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.