Architect Theme Issue (Featured Images)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Suad Sanhuri

Suad Sanhuri

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:36 AM

Hi,

I am having problems with the featured image section. My chosen featured image does not show up on the home page because the correct path to the image is incorrect.

Our website is at: http://www.upsystems.com/
Actual featured image location: http://upsystems.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/featured_4.png
Location that featured images plugin calls (in "firefox view source"): http://upsystems.com/export/home/up/upsystems/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/featured_4.png

How can this issue be fixed.

Thanks

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,393 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:38 PM

Hi,
please sign into the forum (using the username and password you used
to download the theme(s) you purchased), and post in the Architect support forum,

thanks for your cooperation,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Suad Sanhuri

Suad Sanhuri

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 08:53 PM

Hi Ronald,

I tried accessing the Architect theme support forum but keep getting an "Access Denied!" message.

My order details are:

Order Date: 10/17/2009
Invoice No: 4320
Order email: suad.sanhuri.orders@googlemail.com

Can you please grant me access to that section of the forum?

Thanks

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,393 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:35 AM

Hi,

I can't grant you access to that forum, your 1 year subscription to support and theme updates has most likely expired. You have received notifications of that towards the expiration date, 1 year from the purchase date (10/17/2010). You need to purchase another year subscription in order to enjoy theme updates and premium support.

I'll give you this one as a freebie, but for future support requests, please make sure your subscription is up to date.

thanks for understanding,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.