Gravity Forms and Builder compatible?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_dfwgreg_*

Guest_dfwgreg_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:49 PM

OK - I've been scanning through all of the CMS type themes looking for something as powerful as the Dotnetnuke environment, but with the speed of WP.  So far I am very impressed with what you have done with Builder and am ready to get started.
I've selected and love Gravity Forms for processing multi-form input data and would love to hear that it works with Builder.
Because builder is "behind the scenes" in it's architecture - can I use the Gravity Forms product?  If not, is there a compatible product that allow the extensive data collection it does?
Thanks - and I enjoyed the 90+ minute overview video that you did!

Greg

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 28,595 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:01 AM

Hi Greg,
I've checked a couple of posts on our Builder members forum, and I've read nothing but positive on using Gravity Forms on the Builder platform.
Hope this reassures,Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_dfwgreg_*

Guest_dfwgreg_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2010 - 08:49 PM

Excellent!
I'll purchase Builder in the morning - I can't wait to try it out!
Greg