Tabber width, how to adjust (size does matter)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Carl

Carl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, Builder
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:49 PM

I'm playing around with the Tabber Plugin, trying it in different layouts and different settings. The width of the actual tabber is defined by the content. Long lines of content (tiltes for example) create a wider tabber. Short titles ceate a small tabber. So its now official: size does matter. That's cool, but it complicates teh task of creating a tabber that fits nicely in a layout.
Is there a(n easy)  way to adjust the width of tabber so it will fit nicely?
C.

#2 Marsha B

Marsha B

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, Toolkit
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 04:42 AM

Did you ever find the answer to this? I am having the same issue. I have tabbers setup to show the latest posts, each tab is a different category. However the tabber box/background doesn't stretch to fit the content.. The tabber background/box looks as it would look if the tab had no content. If I was able to manually set the height for one specific tabber, it would work.

#3 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,145 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 06:03 AM

Hi,

please add a link to your site so we can look into this,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.