Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Tabber trouble in Builder

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 ninjarob

ninjarob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:49 PM

http://ithemes.com/forum/index.php?/forum/64-builder/tabber-problems-in-builder/

Here is the link to my site:
http://testsiteroom.com/department-overview

The 3rd tabber (and any tab after that) is not consistently configured with the first two...it makes for a bummer page :(
Thanks in advance for the support and help!

#2 Guest_Benjamin Bradley_*

Guest_Benjamin Bradley_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2010 - 02:02 PM

The crazy thing is that the third div which calls the third widget "tab-tabber_widget-5-3" is sitting OUTSIDE the div for the tabber widget.
It looks to me that there's a rogue </div> sitting inside one of your widget text areas you added to the tabber widget area. Without taking a look at your site directly, it's hard to tell where that rogue </div> is being called.
See if you can search through your text widget areas and make sure you don't have an old </div> sitting in the code.

#3 ninjarob

ninjarob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:05 PM

Yea someone had mentioned something about a </div> code, but i couldn't locate it...it's not in the widget for any of the tabs, but I'll keep looking around...
Do you think it could be in the CSS?

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,065 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:39 AM

Hi Rob,
you won't find html code in the css. There appear to be 2 </div> 's closing div's too many.
I suspect they are located after the last row in the tabs. Search for </DIV> (case sensitive) in your code. All code generated by our plugin is only using lowercase (</div>), so these must have been added by you.
check:
[code]8. Olomoana Elementary School
</FONT>
twice<pre id="line127">Ronald[/code]
</pre>

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#5 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,065 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 08:19 AM

Also Rob,
please do not cross post. You now have several people spending their time voluntarily on this issue just to help you, one without knowing the other one did as well. And also, I assume you have read the post Free Plugin Support SOP – Please Read Before Posting. If not, please do so.
Thanks for your cooperation and understanding,Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#6 ninjarob

ninjarob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:01 AM

Got it, no problem...
I actually got the thing to work...All I did was delete my entire widget and tabber set up and worked on it again, with a much cleaner and less html coded arbitrary text inserted into the TEXT widget of each tab.
Thanks!