Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Delete Avatar

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kim Townsend

Kim Townsend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:41 PM

I uploaded an avatar to the forum but the size is WAY too big (uploaded the wrong full res file). I tried to go back and delete or upload another one but there is no option for it. Help? :D

#2 Guest_Benjamin Bradley_*

Guest_Benjamin Bradley_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:13 PM

Interesting, so it doesn't allow you to upload another file.  Currently when I go to my profile page and then click on the "Upload Your Avatar" tab it gives me the option of uploading a new avatar directly underneath the first avatar?  Are you not seeing that option?

#3 Kim Townsend

Kim Townsend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:19 PM

Nope I can't see anything. LOL
Looks like this:
Posted Image

Edited by Kim Townsend, 18 January 2010 - 03:20 PM.

#4 Guest_Benjamin Bradley_*

Guest_Benjamin Bradley_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:02 PM

haha.  Okay it looks like your MASSIVE photo has just scrolled everything off the screen and the iThemes crew have turned off the overflow scrolling.  Depending on which browser you are using you could just simply "block all images".  If you have the Web Developer Toolbar installed on Firefox, you can choose to "Hide Images" and that way your MASSIVE photo won't load and you'll be able to upload a smaller photo.

Then again, I'm sure the iThemes crew would be able to delete your big photo, but if you don't want to wait, you could try using the Web Developer Toolbar to block images to give you  access to the upload avatar option.

#5 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,375 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:55 PM

Hi,
I'll see what I can do, once my pc works again (after processing that image) Posted Image
Actually, avatar processing on this forum is not fantastic, I use gravatar.com, connected to my e-mail address. Works fine, and resizing is not an issue, and it will appear on other sites as well where I use the same e-mail address.
Anyway, I'll try and remove this one first,Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#6 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,375 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:02 PM

done ... It was only 17 MB ;)
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#7 Kim Townsend

Kim Townsend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:16 AM

LMAO. Are you saying you didn't want to see my head that big? LOL!!! Omg I had to restart my precious mac cause it was taking so long to load. Tee hee hee. Thanks so much Ronald ;)