Question on licenses

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 maleercan

maleercan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:34 AM

Hi

I am just trying to get my head round the licenses...

With a year license, this means I have access to updates and support.
But can I carry on using the themes/plugins afterwards without support or updates?
(I.e. They won't just stop working due to m subscription ending)

Is that correct?

Ta
N

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,699 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:08 PM

Hi,

yes that is correct, the themes will work just fine after your subscription period ends (that is, like they did before)

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 singertalk

singertalk

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 12:59 AM

I am not getting the whole picture either rather need some specifics.

a) If one purchases a theme that comes with certain plugins, are you saying that the plugins (updates, support questions) expire in one year?

b) Does the theme continue to get updated beyond a year for newer versions?

c) Is there a money back guarantee with a purchase, and under what terms, ie) time or restrictions?

thanks

Teri

#4 Charleen Green

Charleen Green

Sales

• Moderators
  • Others: Accordion, Administrators, All Plugins, All Themes, Builder, Webdesign
  • 97 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:02 AM

Hi Teri;

a) All of our products are for one year subscription with the exception of our All-Access-Pass which gives a 6 month option.

b) To renew the subscription would be the same price again less 25%. It's like a magazine subscription â to continue to receive updates, new versions, access to our member support forum you would renew at the year mark. But you don't have to renew at the end of your subscription. It's completely optional. All those themes are still yours to have and use. You'd only need the renewal to receive the updates, new versions and access to our member support forum in the future.

c) Because of the nature of our themes â which are digitally delivered and non-tangible goods â we cannot offer refunds or chargebacks for purchases. Therefore, please read our FAQs carefully before purchasing a product.

All the questions that you have asked are available on our website and/or before purchasing any of our products. Also when you click on "add to cart" it again reminds you that it is for "1 year of access to updates". Please click on the links below:

a) & b)  http://ithemes.com/frequently-asked-questions/#20

c) http://ithemes.com/frequently-asked-questions/#17

If you have any sales questions please email sales@ithemes.com

Thanks,

Char

Sales@ithemes.com

Edited by Ronald, 13 February 2011 - 08:12 PM.