Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

translate into spanish + start as a developer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Antonio Alvarez_*

Guest_Antonio Alvarez_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:25 PM

Hello

I'm complete new on these forum, and also in ithemes

• I like to know if it is possible to translate the ithemes sites into spanish, I know that there not prepared for the automatic translation, but at least if is possible to translate.
  • As a software developer I like to develop sites with wordpress and I think ithemes is an excelent platform to start with. What is your recommendation for start
  • The 3 in one ithemes + pluginBuddy + webdesign or
  • only the ithemes all-access

Best regards

Antonio Alvarez

Madrid

Spain

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,369 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:48 AM

Hi,

- yes, some themes are prepared for translation, others require some manual coding. It is always possible to translate any theme though

- that is hard to say, depending on you skill level, the All Access Pass will give you a huge portfolio of themes you can use and deploy in various projects. The webdesign.com membership is useful if you want training, webinars, resources, tutorials and support from seasoned WordPress professionals. It all depends on your (business) plans.

let us know if you have any additional questions,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_Antonio Alvarez_*

Guest_Antonio Alvarez_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2011 - 02:09 PM

Thanks Ronald

How is possible to know the themes that are already prepared for translation ?

Have they any mark ?

best regards

Antonio

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,369 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:17 PM

Hi,

no, these are not marked. Feel free to inquire about a theme, and I will provide details,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.