4 replies to this topic

#1 Tomas

Tomas

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:43 AM

Hello guys,
I hope you'll like the iTheme website of our translation agency:
<a title="Content & Co." href="http://content-co.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Content & Co.</a>
And when we talk about business, iTheme users will get great deals on localizations of their websites! Posted Image

www.content-co.comnContent & Co. provides specialized translation and localization services.nnLet us change your eShop or Website into a multilingual platform, available to customers all around the world!

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,144 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:37 AM

Hi,
well done, clean and clear. One remark, I tried the Language dropdown (currently English) and it didn't do anything.
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Tomas

Tomas

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:59 AM

Ronald said:
Hi,
well done, clean and clear. One remark, I tried the Language dropdown (currently English) and it didn't do anything.
Ronald

Hi Ronald,
Thanks, it's because there are some technical issues with localization of our itheme which I just posted here:
http://ithemes.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1180-text-overlay-feature-with-multiple-entries-or-any-other-ideas/
www.content-co.comnContent & Co. provides specialized translation and localization services.nnLet us change your eShop or Website into a multilingual platform, available to customers all around the world!

#4 Guest_Benjamin Bradley_*

Guest_Benjamin Bradley_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:15 AM

Posted Image

Using a Mac (10.5) with both Chrome and Firefox, I get the following overlap of tabs.  Don't know if you've seen this yet.

#5 Tomas

Tomas

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:19 AM

Benjamin Bradley said:
Using a Mac (10.5) with both Chrome and Firefox, I get the following overlap of tabs.  Don't know if you've seen this yet.

Thanks a lot Ben,
I'm wondering if this is an itheme issue as I'm not aware we changed anything in this part of jtabber apart from the titles.
Maybe it's the length of tab titles?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users