Hi!Ask about the freedom of usage,thank you!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_K_*

Guest_K_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2011 - 01:27 AM

<span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif">HI, I am a freelance designer, I would like to ask about the freedom of usage,</span>
<span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif">
</span>
<span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif">If I bought the theme, can I change the design and outlook of the theme for my client(customize)?</span>
</span>
<span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif">1.can I modify/edit the pictures/visual element that the theme have(like change the color or add something on it)?</span>
<span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif">2.can I replace the pictures or layout of the theme by using my own design?</span>
<span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif">3.can I change the layout structure by modifying the coding like php or css?</span>
<span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif">4.can I change the theme style by modifying the coding like css and html?</span>
</span>
<span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif">Really Thank you!</span>
</span>

#2 Sridhar Katakam

Sridhar Katakam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,261 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 02:41 AM

Yes to all.

#3 Rio Lowry

Rio Lowry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 04:33 PM

Hi K,

As an existing iThemes customer and freelancer I especially like the Builder theme for the ease of customization that it provides. It's helped me drastically reduce development time on my client's sites. I'd recommend that you take a look at it.