My member login does not work!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Roz_*

Guest_Roz_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2011 - 01:51 AM

Hello!

I just purchased the builder plugin and I got logged out after I closed my browser today. Now when I try to login it does not let me, and I keep putting in my username/email and it will not send me my password. Its funny because I never remembered entering a password when I purchased this.

Please help!

Thanks,

Roz

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,393 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 02:02 AM

Hi Roz,

were you able to download the product? Which username and password did you use? You should have received a confirmation e-mail, once payment is processed. To access the support forum as a member, you need to use the same username/password you use to download the product,

If all fails, please send an e-mail to sales@ithemes.com, with reference to your purchase, e-mail address you used, proof of purchase etc.

Also, check you e-mail spam folder, just in case,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Rozbeh Sororian

Rozbeh Sororian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 03:15 AM

Ronald,

It happened to be in my spam, thanks! BUT I need the Astro theme, and it is only downloading the html file to my computer, how can I get the .zip file?

-Roz

#4 Sridhar Katakam

Sridhar Katakam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 03:44 AM

Continued at http://ithemes.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12534-astro-theme-not-working/