Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Sale Inquiry sent yesterday to Char...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 mvmedia

mvmedia

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:47 AM

I am trying to get back in touch with Char of your sales department. She sent me a reply yesterday to which I responded that I wished to take her up on the offer to purchase. She has not replied and the offer was only good until today....

CAN SOMEONE help me please. Call me or send me a phone number so I can call you.

603-216-1960 Home Office

Regards, Deirdre

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,767 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:00 AM

Hi Deirdre,

I have brought this to the attention of the sales dept., I am sure the offer will not have expired,

Someone will get back in touch asap,

Ronald

(btw, have you checked your e-mail spam folder?)

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 mvmedia

mvmedia

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:07 AM

Thank you so much... my boss is mad cause I need to get this done and we did not want to lose out on such a great deal! We love your plugins! They ROCK!

#4 Nina East (Nina!)

Nina East (Nina!)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Builder, Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:08 AM

HI Mary-Ellen,

Just sent you an email. No worries...we'll take care of you. Posted Image

Nina!

#5 mvmedia

mvmedia

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 02:15 PM

Thanks  my business associate, Deirdre will be responding to your email. Thanks again  Could you email her at deirdre@mvmediallc.com

Edited by Mary-Ellen McAllister, 15 March 2011 - 11:17 AM.

#6 Charleen Green

Charleen Green

Sales

• Moderators
  • Others: Accordion, Administrators, All Plugins, All Themes, Builder, Webdesign
  • 97 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 03:55 PM

Hi Mary-Ellen:

This was taken care of and discounts were applied towards purchase yesterday. All emails were sent to Deirdre.

Thanks.

sales@ithemes.com

#7 Charleen Green

Charleen Green

Sales

• Moderators
  • Others: Accordion, Administrators, All Plugins, All Themes, Builder, Webdesign
  • 97 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 03:55 PM

Hi Mary-Ellen:

This was taken care of and discounts were applied towards purchase yesterday. All emails were sent to Deirdre.

Thanks.

sales@ithemes.com