Trial or Refund Period?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_CLC_*

Guest_CLC_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2011 - 12:11 AM

I'm really interested in purchasing Builder, but I'm a broke college student and I was hoping there was a chance at either a trial period or refund period just in case?

Thank you very much!

Casey

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,144 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 09:12 AM

Hi Casey,

We do not offer refunds or trial periods, please read the FAQ page, and in particular this section.

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_BadHairday_*

Guest_BadHairday_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:53 PM

This Sucks... how are one to know if its something that you can accually use??

Get a grip!

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,144 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:01 PM

Hi,

why don't you check out the iThemes trials, and toy with some of our products for a couple of hours,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.