Blog entries are not getting individual links

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_miniblondeone_*

Guest_miniblondeone_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2011 - 03:53 AM

Hi there,

I have recently installed and tweaked this theme for my blog. I would like to know why my blog entires do not get individual links, but are automatically being sent to my 'links' page.

It is very frustrating as I would like to have a direct link for each individual entry.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks!

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,393 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 04:28 AM

Hi,

please add a link to your site so we can look into this,

thanks,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_miniblondeone_*

Guest_miniblondeone_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2011 - 05:32 AM

Hi there,

It's http://www.miniblondeone.com

Thanks!

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 30,393 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 03:26 PM

Hi,

do you have a redirect plugin active? And check the permalink settings, make sure that you have added only allowed values and note the note:

"You never, ever put your site url in the permalinks slot. You must use one of the structure tags, or a combination of tags only."

Ronald

You never, ever put your site url in the permalinks slot. You must use one of the structure tags, or a combination of tags only. 

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#5 Guest_miniblondeone_*

Guest_miniblondeone_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2011 - 04:17 AM

Hi,

How do I get a redirect plugin active? I also do not understand how to fix the permalink settings.

Thanks.

#6 Guest_miniblondeone_*

Guest_miniblondeone_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2011 - 04:19 AM

Hi Ronald,

I fixed it! Thanks for your help!!

~Rosemary

#7 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 30,393 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 04:58 AM

Hi Rosemary,

great, would you mind sharing the solution, so others may benefit?

thanks,
Ronald

#8 Craig McHugh McHugh

Craig McHugh McHugh

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:59 PM

Hi Ronald,

I am having the same issue. My blog post have a URL but when I click the post title it redirects to the home page. Then the URL for the homepage is the same URL as the blog post. Also, my catogeries redirect to the home page.

#9 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 30,393 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:10 AM

Hi,

please feel free to open a new topic, this one is marked resolved (though we still would like to know how),

and always add a link to your site so we can look into this,

thanks,
Ronald