WP3.1 & 3rd party plugins WITH Builder, Flexx

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Kelly B_*

Guest_Kelly B_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:30 PM

Hello - I am looking at possibly buying Flexx and/or Builder and have a couple questions:

1. Are both themes tested with WP3.1?

2. Would you predict that most 3rd party plugins would work with Flexx and Builder (let's assume fairly common 3rd party plugins that are known to work on many other 3.1-compatible themes).

3. I like the square date image graphic that appears in the default Flexx theme blog entry postings; without getting too detailed, how would I achieve that using Builder?

Thanks!

Kelly

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,411 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:37 PM

Hi,

1. yes, no issues encountered

2. sofar, a few plugins have been reported to have issues with Builder, none of them I would consider "fairly common", and in some cases, there is a workaround or an alternative,

3. once you have access to the support forum, we will be able to provide you with the assistance (instructions and code etc.) to achieve these kind of modifications.

hope this helps, let us know if you have any other inquiries,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Sridhar Katakam

Sridhar Katakam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 01:04 AM

Regarding 3: just to show that it is possible, see this site built on Builder: http://www.caldranews.org/

#4 Guest_Kelly B_*

Guest_Kelly B_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2011 - 10:03 AM

Thanks Guys!