Example of Flexx themes other than Professional

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Kelly B_*

Guest_Kelly B_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2011 - 10:06 AM

Hello again - I like the detailed info given about the Flexx theme, and the examples of Flexx Professional. It seems that are a bunch of variations of the Flexx theme that I could choose from, but I can't seem to find anywhere on the website to see any examples of these variations. Can you point me in the right direction?

thanks,

Kelly

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,910 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 02:07 PM

Hi Kelly,

follow the "Flexx" link in the menu on the top here, and you will land on a page dedicated to Flexx theme, including video material, and demo sites of all versions of Flexx.

hope that answers your question,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_Kelly B_*

Guest_Kelly B_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:16 AM

Ronald - I did find that page, and the info on it is very good. However, there seem to be about 17 variations of the Flexx theme for sale, but only a couple of these are shown on the page you refer to. So, other than the name of the sub-theme, I don't know how to determine if it is a better choice for me. It would seem that there would be at least a set of thumbnails for each theme just to give a basic idea of the differences.

Thanks,

Kelly

#4 Guest_Kelly B_*

Guest_Kelly B_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:34 AM

Just found the small "demo" link beside each Flexx style for sale - thanks!

Kelly