Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Important Security Update for All iThemes Customers - please read this

fatal error contact buddy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 jr0131

jr0131

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:18 AM

I sent an email as instructed on the error page to support@ithemes.com only to get a response telling me to post the error
here. I get this error message:  
Fatal Error 			

The theme has encountered a problem that it cannot recover from. Please use the following information to try to resolve the problem.

Error Code:	
php_code_error:64:/wp/wp-content/plugins/contactbuddy-by-pluginbuddycom/_recaptchalib.php:55:Cannot
 redeclare _recaptcha_qsencode() (previously declared in /wp/wp-content/plugins/tantan-spam/plugin.php:519)	

Edited by jr0131, 18 May 2011 - 11:06 AM.

#2 skylermoore

skylermoore

• Members
  • Others: All Themes, BackupBuddy, All Plugins, DisplayBuddy, ThumbsUp
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:18 PM

ContactBuddy seems to be conflicting with the tartan spam plugin since they are both calling the same function.

For now you can deactivate contactbuddy or the tartan spam plugin to keep the fatal error from appearing.

There may be a way to check if that function has already been called if I make some adjustments to ContactBuddy.

I will try to make those changes some time tomorrow and I'll let you know when or if I was able to push up a fix for it.

Have a good day.

#3 jr0131

jr0131

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:47 PM

Thank you - that was it.

Edited by jr0131, 18 May 2011 - 11:07 AM.

#4 skylermoore

skylermoore

• Members
  • Others: All Themes, BackupBuddy, All Plugins, DisplayBuddy, ThumbsUp
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:43 AM

Thanks for your patience, the fix has been added in the latest version of ContactBuddy 1.0.6.

That should fix the fatal error that was appearing on your site.

Pleasel et us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Have a good day.