Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Thanks Back-Up Buddy

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 agp317

agp317

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, Builder
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationWest Mifflin, Pennsylvania USA

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:42 PM

Just wanted to mention that I purchased Back-Up Buddy about a month ago. I have finally got around to using it. I am very pleased with it. Really I am overly pleased with it. The first time I used it for a site that I have designed and uploaded it to completely different location. Got a little stumped at first but with the fine tutorials and other information I set up the new database on the server in MySql and BAMMM there it was working like I installed WP and everything was there.

Lots of KUDOS to Dustin Bolton in developing a great plug-in utility like this.

From one of many (imagine) very pleased customers!

Jim Hartman

PS Now I am going to have to go and start making regular back-ups of all my websites and archiving them.

#2 Jeremy Trask

Jeremy Trask

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, Builder, Members, Toolkit
  • 13,425 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:55 PM

Hi James

Thanks for posting, it's good when someone takes the time to post like this.

BTW, if you like the current BackupBuddy I'm sure you are gonna love the upcoming V2.0 - check outBackupBuddy â Whatâs New in 2 (2.0, That Is) [video]

Regards...jeremy

"Everything will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end."

#3 sridhar

sridhar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,262 posts
  • LocationBangalore, India

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:08 PM

James: Do you mind if we move this topic to http://ithemes.com/forum/index.php?/forum/114-testimonials-and-user-feedback/ ?

#4 agp317

agp317

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, Builder
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationWest Mifflin, Pennsylvania USA

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:02 AM

Sridhar

No problem -- I was wondering if I placed it in the right area

Jim