Posted 25 January 2010 - 12:27 PM
1) Can you remove the search field box on the header (top right)? and as far as the header image can I add a rotating image instead of a static image?
2) If a rotating image will work can I add lets say a profile picture of myself along with my name and have that stay static while the image behind my profile picture rotates every however many seconds I set it at?
3) On the right side where the 3 tabs are located (listing, blog, tips) can I remove that completely? and if so or not can I add social media icons (facebook, twitter, linkedin, etc) right above it?
4) Is there a limit to the # of widgets I can add on the right side of the homepage? (under the 3 tabs)
Sorry for all the questions but I want to make sure before purchasing if I can do the following.
Thanks in advance
Posted 26 January 2010 - 03:01 PM
1. yes, removing the search box requires one small modification to the stylesheet. Adding another rotating images script to the header can be done, but will require some more hacking.
2. you can, when you make that picture/name part of each image
3. yes, you can remove the tabs, and use a widget in the sidebar to add whatever content you want
4. Maybe WordPress has a limit, but I've never seen this happen.
hope these help, let us know if you require more informationRonald
Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.
To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.
When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.
Reply to this Topic
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.
For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.
CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Pre-sales and other inquiries forum.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users