Welcome to the forum:
Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.
What is included with support:
Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.
Posted 25 January 2010 - 12:27 PM
1) Can you remove the search field box on the header (top right)? and as far as the header image can I add a rotating image instead of a static image?
2) If a rotating image will work can I add lets say a profile picture of myself along with my name and have that stay static while the image behind my profile picture rotates every however many seconds I set it at?
3) On the right side where the 3 tabs are located (listing, blog, tips) can I remove that completely? and if so or not can I add social media icons (facebook, twitter, linkedin, etc) right above it?
4) Is there a limit to the # of widgets I can add on the right side of the homepage? (under the 3 tabs)
Sorry for all the questions but I want to make sure before purchasing if I can do the following.
Thanks in advance
Posted 26 January 2010 - 03:01 PM
1. yes, removing the search box requires one small modification to the stylesheet. Adding another rotating images script to the header can be done, but will require some more hacking.
2. you can, when you make that picture/name part of each image
3. yes, you can remove the tabs, and use a widget in the sidebar to add whatever content you want
4. Maybe WordPress has a limit, but I've never seen this happen.
hope these help, let us know if you require more informationRonald
Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.
To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.
When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.