Better, More Convenient, Private Support for Your iThemes Products Is Here.

We're moving support away from the forum and in to private tickets - Log In to Get Support Here

Note: any currently open support threads in the community forum will stay open while we resolve them.

Would I be able to build this with builder?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jennifer Feddersen

Jennifer Feddersen

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:47 PM

I'm looking to transform my current site to look more like this. Specifically, I want to be able to put information and purchase links right on the front page of my site and when someone clicks on a category, I want them taken to a page with a vertical list of bookslike this they can get demos of and purchase right from that page.

Is there anything on this site I won't be able to make with builder?

#2 Jennifer Feddersen

Jennifer Feddersen

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:48 PM

The vertical list of books link isn't right - you have to click on a category like "contemporary" to get to the page I mean.

#3 sridhar

sridhar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:13 AM

I have seen similar sites done using Builder using a e-commerce plugin like Shopp.

With knowledge of WordPress, HTML, PHP and CSS, it is possible to create a site like http://ebooks.carinapress.com/ in Builder.

Better, More Convenient, Private Support for Your iThemes Products Is Here.

We're moving support away from the forum and in to private tickets - Log In to Get Support Here

Note: any currently open support threads in the community forum will stay open while we resolve them.