Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Changing Text Style on Tab...I've searched but cannot find

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 elucia

elucia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, Builder
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:12 PM

Hi there,

Where in the Tabber Widget css do I change the font style of the Tabs only?

The font is rendering in italics; I'd prefer no style, but do not find that in the Tabber Widget style sheet.

I can't provide a URL to my site because I am working on it on my local/MAMP server on my desktop, but here is a screenshot:

(I've removed the styling from the tabs themselves so only the line shows underneath; I would prefer the tab font not be in italics)

Posted Image

thanks O, Gurus!

#2 sridhar

sridhar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 02:44 AM

Can you transfer the site online?

Use BackupBuddy.

#3 elucia

elucia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, Builder
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:15 AM

Sridhar,

I've created a new URL so I can have a 'staging' area for sites I am working on.

Once the sites are finished on the staging area, I will move them to my client's server. (And will move the site I am referring to in my post above).

Are there instructions somewhere, step-by-step, that show how to use BackUp Buddy to:

• move in-progress sites from my desktop server (I'm using MAMP on a Mac) to my new URL staging area;
  • set up the directories for each client site....(is it best to name the directories the same name as the directory name of their existing site (the site I am replacing with the new WordPress site?)
  • and if it is possible to have more than one WordPress site on my new URL/directory
or...can I use Import/Export feature??

thanks so much

Elaine

#4 sridhar

sridhar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:24 AM

Go to BackupBuddy settings and enable backing up of non-WP tables.

Take a full backup. Download the backup (zip file) and iimportbuddy.php.

Upload these files to where you want to restore the site, run importbuddy.php and follow the instructions.

For staging, I just have a directory called "demos" and directories under it by the name of the projects (separate WP install for each). See this for example.