Changing Text Style on Tab...I've searched but cannot find

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 elucia

elucia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, Builder
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:12 PM

Hi there,

Where in the Tabber Widget css do I change the font style of the Tabs only?

The font is rendering in italics; I'd prefer no style, but do not find that in the Tabber Widget style sheet.

I can't provide a URL to my site because I am working on it on my local/MAMP server on my desktop, but here is a screenshot:

(I've removed the styling from the tabs themselves so only the line shows underneath; I would prefer the tab font not be in italics)

Posted Image

thanks O, Gurus!

#2 Sridhar Katakam

Sridhar Katakam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, Toolkit
  • 22,258 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 02:44 AM

Can you transfer the site online?

Use BackupBuddy.

#3 elucia

elucia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, Builder
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:15 AM

Sridhar,

I've created a new URL so I can have a 'staging' area for sites I am working on.

Once the sites are finished on the staging area, I will move them to my client's server. (And will move the site I am referring to in my post above).

Are there instructions somewhere, step-by-step, that show how to use BackUp Buddy to:

• move in-progress sites from my desktop server (I'm using MAMP on a Mac) to my new URL staging area;
  • set up the directories for each client site....(is it best to name the directories the same name as the directory name of their existing site (the site I am replacing with the new WordPress site?)
  • and if it is possible to have more than one WordPress site on my new URL/directory
or...can I use Import/Export feature??

thanks so much

Elaine

#4 Sridhar Katakam

Sridhar Katakam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, Toolkit
  • 22,258 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:24 AM

Go to BackupBuddy settings and enable backing up of non-WP tables.

Take a full backup. Download the backup (zip file) and iimportbuddy.php.

Upload these files to where you want to restore the site, run importbuddy.php and follow the instructions.

For staging, I just have a directory called "demos" and directories under it by the name of the projects (separate WP install for each). See this for example.