Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Important Security Update for All iThemes Customers - please read this

Flexx Theme- Destination Travel Blog

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lweaver

lweaver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 07:26 PM

Hello everyone, Here is my destination travel blog for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic built on the Ithemes Flexx theme.

I hope you like it!

Punta Cana Tv

#2 agp317

agp317

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, Builder
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationWest Mifflin, Pennsylvania USA

Posted 26 January 2010 - 08:27 PM

Really great website!  Makes me want to come and visit you down there.  Nice scenery . . . must be a real paradise.
Hope that you are taking care of your neighbors in Haiti
Jim Hartman

#3 adam pismeny

adam pismeny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 07:30 AM

very nice site. I am so glad I bought builder. I run a womens only Adventure Boot Camp and I have been looking into starting an SUP tour company in Virginia Beach, VA. It's great to see that I can make a great SUP site.

#4 Guest_Lisa Rothstein_*

Guest_Lisa Rothstein_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2010 - 06:40 PM

Hi, I love your site. Is this Flexx theme? If so, how did you manage to get video onto it?

Thanks
Lisa
Lisa@yourwriterforhire.com

#5 lweaver

lweaver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:48 PM

thanks for the kind words.
Lisa,
To put a video in a post I just click on the HTML tab instead of the visual tab ( located at the upper right of the posting window in dashboard) and put the embed code from YouTube. Not sure if this is the right way to do it, but it works for me.

#6 Brooke O'Malley

Brooke O'Malley

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:10 PM

Hi;

Eye appealling, very clean look.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users